AKU DAN OXFORD UTOMO

Desember 10, 2010

Prince Hippo

"Do you remembered me?" said the girl with her tears fallin' in her cheek."no!! who are you??" "who are you?" said someone"i'm your math teacher!! wake up, miss lazy! now get out of my class!" said her angry. oh she caught me sleeping in her class.half of my friend in class was laughing but i didn't care about that. i'm totally sleepy and that was a weird dream. kinda nightmare. 'cause i already dream like that for 5 times this week! geezso i stand up and step forward to out of class. oiya, i havent introduce my self. uhm, my name is Dio, and im in second senior high school. well, this is not my first time being out of class because sleeping.i went to canteen and start thinking about that dream again. im quite sure i've seen that girl. but im totally forgot. she's like my mother but im 100% sure she's not my mother.bells just rung, the math lesson ended. i went upstairs to go back to my class. "geez, prince hippo!" said my friends, Rey"what are you doing every night?seems you're always sleeping at least one lesson every day" said Farah"you know, imma bussy man. a lot of girl send me message ask me to chat, and also i play a game until midnight" said me"lol is that what you call bussy? hhahha once prince hippo, always prince hippo" said Rey

0 komentar:

aldi ferdiansyah © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner